http://www.hotdollfordog.com/contenu.php?id_contenu=9&lang=2
Yeah...Well, after I found out it costs 211 dollars I said nyet. However, he's pretty aggressive and mean, and sometimes I think he just needs something like this to chill him the eff out. But alas--damn Frenchies and their pricetags. :-P
3 comments:
This? Another reason I'm a cat person. That & the whole "pooping in a box" thing.
I like cats, too. I'm not prejudiced against animals, unlike YOU. :-P I do slightly prefer dogs because of my personal shitty history of dealing with obstinate cats that piss all over--that rank shit was impossible to get out of the carpet/air. So we got a pet that, whilst needing to be trained, his pee did not permeate ever after and was easier to clean. Also, I guess I love his bitchass.
Cats are not the only ones who pee indoors to spite their owners, though. My grandma once had a dog that would pee indoors to retaliate whenever she went on vacation and left the dog with my aunt. The dog was polite (vindictive?) enough not to pee at my aunt's house...just all over my grandma's for a few days after returning home.
Post a Comment