Monday, October 17, 2011

Post-Tenure, Of Course.

I want to tattoo that peacock shit to my face.  Badly.  Naturally, I'd have to wait til I have job security.  Good luck with that, I know.  But dude...it's SO pretty...and you know, Kat Von D does sell that makeup that covers up tattoos...*wistfully*

3 comments:

Sig. said...

Post-tenure? Are you going the professor route and I just haven't heard about it yet? Or have the public schools instituted a tenure system and I just haven't heard about it yet?

J.Mo said...

I guess I'm referring to the mythical tenure of many years of experience and having done something worthwhile enough that they wouldn't fire my ass. Again I say, "Good Luck with that." :-P

Sig. said...

That was a serious question, because I've heard people refer to "tenure" in the public schools before, and it's never made any sense to me. Got it.

Maybe you can have an artist draw your peacock tattoo on with permanent marker every week or so during the summer months?

Post a Comment